Program Operations Manager
Under guidance of the Program Manager (PM), the Program Operations Manager provides operational support to the Program Team (PT), particularly in the development and maintenance of accurate program plans, budgets and documentation. The role provides hands-on planning and operational support to the PT. The Program Operations Manager supports the PM to help ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the PT, identifies and helps resolve program issues, supports ad hoc cross functional task forces/sub-teams, and helps facilitate alignment across sub-teams and line functions.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of the program
- Provides project coordination support to PT to help facilitate excellent execution of the program and cross functional alignment of program goals/strategy
- Supports PM for the elaboration and the accuracy of the development plan (activities and timelines) for a program to enable execution according to the approved strategy and goals.
- Supports PM for identifying issues and potential bottlenecks within the program plans and budget, and proposing solutions for review and approval by the PM and Project Leader (PL)
- Works with PM in developing PT meeting agendas and for preparing clear and accurate meeting minutes; responsible for identifying and capturing action items and for liaising with PT members (PTM) on follow-up activities and deliverables
- Provides planning and operational support to the PT
- Aids PM in the development of risk mitigation activities for contingency options
- Supports PM in ad hoc cross-functional task forces as agreed by PM and PL
- Works with the PM and PL to ensure alignment of sub-teams and line functions (LF) with development plan and program budget
- Works with the PM and PL to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the PT, to facilitate teamwork and positive team dynamics and to maximize team output
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of regulatory filings and the drug development process
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Masters in life sciences, business administration (or Bachelor’s degree with experience equivalent to graduate degree)
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- 4+ years in the biotech/pharma industry
- 3+ years or equivalent multi-/cross functional team experience
- Expert planning and tracking skills, with the ability to capture details and summarize across PT/program
- Knowledge of resource (budget and headcount) planning and management.
- Well organized, focused on results, capable of managing multiple projects, excellent time management skills with respect to priorities and self-management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) for bridging across highly diverse, cross functional, multi-national and geographically dispersed teams
- Knowledge of drug development process
- Knowledge of special requirements of drug development
- Knowledge of regulatory and business requirements
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-358 in the subject line when emailing resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CRISPR Therapeutics, please click here.