Research Associate, Immuno-Oncology Discovery
We are seeking a Research Associate to join an exciting, fast growing and well financed new company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidates will be integral in discovering and developing the next generation of immuno-oncology therapies. The successful candidates will have significant experience in designing and performing experiments in cancer biology or immunology, including cell culture and genetic manipulation of immune cells, and multi-color flow cytometry experience. The position requires enthusiasm, passion, attention to detail, and a desire to create important new medicines for patients.
- Perform research with the aims of developing novel immuno-oncology therapeutics using CRISPR-based gene editing tools
- Analysis and presentation of experimental data
- BS in immunology or cell biology and 2+ years of relevant research experience in industry or academia
- Experience in aseptic isolation and culture of cell lines or primary immune cells
- Hands-on experience in performing functional immune cell assays, including cytotoxicity, proliferation, and cytokine analyses (ELISA, intracellular cytokine detection)
- Experience in immune cell phenotyping and analysis of human or mouse origin by multi-color flow cytometry
- Scientifically rigorous, highly organized, and with significant attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with peers and effectively work in a results-oriented research team environment
- Hands-on experience with in vitro and/or in vivo experimental immunology and/or cancer biology
- Experience in molecular biology, including qPCR and western blot analysis
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-347 in the subject line when emailing resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CRISPR Therapeutics, please click here.
Crispr Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.