Research Associate, Nonclinical Study Coordinator
We are looking for a Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate to join an exciting, fast growing gene editing company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidates will be integral in discovering and developing the next generation of therapies for oncology, metabolic, and hematology diseases. The successful candidates will demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills and will have some familiarity with outsourced in vivo studies at contract research organizations (CROs). The position requires enthusiasm, passion, attention to detail, and a desire to create important new medicines for patients.
- Solicitation of proposals for pharmacology and toxicology studies at CROs
- Manage contract acquisition and approval processes
- Maintain current study timelines and budgets
- Organize all relevant study documents, including study protocols, amendments, study data, and reports
- May be required to perform other duties as required/assigned
- BS in biology or related discipline and 3+ years of relevant research experience
- Experience with rodent pharmacology and toxicology studies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a results-oriented research team; highly organized with significant attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience working with SEND datasets and working in a GLP environment
- Previous involvement with regulatory filings (INDs, BLAs, CTAs, etc)
- Familiarity with GraphPad PRISM and Sharepoint
- Collaborative – Openness. One Team.
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude.
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-375 the subject line when emailing resume to: email@example.com.
For more information on CRISPR Therapeutics, please click here.