Sr. Associate, Research Operations
We are seeking an Associate/Sr. Associate of Research Operations to join an exciting, fast growing and well financed new company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidates will be integral in shaping the operational model for a fast growing and maturing research organization. The successful candidates will have significant experience in research and have hands on experience leading and contributing to a research operations model. The position requires enthusiasm, passion, attention to detail, and a desire to contribute to the important new medicines for patients.
- Contribute to the scaling of research operations
- Implement new processes and adapt existing processes to meet the needs of a larger research organization
- Work with the Research Operations Team to address capacity and efficiency demands
- Create and communicate R&D Operational information and guidelines
- Manage information contributing to Research Excellence
- Centralize and communicate R&D polices and SOP's
- Create and manage operational reporting tools for R&D management team
- Centralized experiment documentation compliance
- Partner with Program Management team to generate monthly portfolio and program reports
- Conference and publication processes
- Support new initiatives for improving efficiency and/or quality
- MS or BS in Biology and 4+ years of relevant research experience in industry or academia
- Experience contributing to operations
- Direct experience and knowledgeable of best practices for molecular biology and tissue culture
- Professionally rigorous, highly organized, and with significant attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with peers and effectively work in a results-oriented research team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2 years of experience partnering and taking a leadership role in research operations initiatives and activities
- Experienced in managing SharePoint team sites
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-359 in the subject line when emailing resume to: email@example.com.
For more information on CRISPR Therapeutics, please click here.