Scientist I/II/Senior Scientist, Analytical Development, CAR-T Bioassay
We are seeking a talented scientist to join the development of novel CRISPR-based therapeutics for oncology. The successful candidate will lead the analytical development effort in functional assays of CAR-T cell products to support development and release testing. The successful candidate is expected to have strong immunology background with more than 2 years of hand-on experience in cell-based assays.
- Design, implement, qualify CAR-T cell functional assays
- Perform CAR-T cell functional testing to support process development
- Assist in writing and revising technical documents
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities as required
- Assess and implement of new analytical technologies
- Lead tech transfer for analytical methods
- Provide technical support to cross-function groups and CMOs/CROs
- PhD in immunology or related biomedical science disciplines with at least 2 years of experience in immunology fields, or BS/MS in biology or related scientific discipline with at least 8 years of cell therapy, cell process development or cell-based assay experience.
- Experience in characterization, culture, expansion, and manipulation of T cells
- Demonstrated ability to design, modify, and execute experimental protocols independently
- Experience in bioassay development for cell and gene therapy product
- Direct working experience with CAR-T cells
- Familiarity with ICH standards for method validation
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-323 in the subject line when emailing resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CRISPR Therapeutics, please click here.