JOIN OUR TEAM!
Cutting edge fields such as CRISPR/Cas9 technology may emerge only a few times during your career. Come be a part of our exciting team and you will have the opportunity to work on truly transformative approaches to curing serious human disease.
We are building a world-class research and development center in Cambridge, MA with outstanding people who are driven to develop life-changing therapeutics based on gene-editing. Our team is sharp, engaged and fun! It’s a fast paced environment where every day is different, challenging and rewarding in equal measures. We rely on each other to solve problems, create solutions and have fun.
If you are ready to be challenged and to love the place you work, and if you would like to work toward building a new company, a new technology and a new field of medicine, we may be the career-changing place for you.
If this sounds appealing, please see our openings below and forward your resume to: email@example.com
- Sr. Research Associate, Manufacturing Analytical Sciences
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Immuno-Oncology Discovery
- Research Associate, Immuno-Oncology Discovery
- Research Associate, RNA
- Associate Director/Sr. Manager, Supplier Quality Management
- Clinical Product Logistics Manager
- Associate Director, Technical Operations Vendor Management
- Director, Clinical Operations
- Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Sr. Research Associate/Research Associate, Stem Cell Engineering
- Sr. Research Associate/Research Associate, Cell Biology/Molecular Biology
- Research Associate, Neuro-Muscular Group-Molecular Cell Biology
- Sr. Research Associate, Multiplexed Gene Editing
- Sr. Research Associate, Hematology
- Sr. Research Associate/Research Associate: Advanced Editing Group-Molecular and Cell Biology
- Sr. Research Associate/Research Associate: Advanced Editing Group-Cell Biology and High-Throughput Screening
- Sr. Director, Project Management
- Sr. Research Associate, Process and Analytical Development
- Research Associate, Cell Biology
- Computational Biology Scientist
- Clinical Scientist
- Director, GCP Quality Assurance
- Director, Global IP, Zug Switzerland
- Sr. Director, Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Head, Regulatory Affairs
CRISPR Therapeutics is a global organization with three locations in the United States and Europe:
- Cambridge, MA: Our Cambridge facility is our R&D hub.
- London, UK: Our London facility is home to European business functions.
- Zug, Switzerland: Our corporate headquarters are located in Zug.
We are always on the look-out for top scientific talent who can help build CRISPR Therapeutics into a world-class gene editing company.
If you would like to become a part of our team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org