JOIN OUR TEAM!
Cutting edge fields such as CRISPR/Cas9 technology may emerge only a few times during your career. Come be a part of our exciting team and you will have the opportunity to work on truly transformative approaches to curing serious human disease.
We are building a world-class research and development center in Cambridge, MA with outstanding people who are driven to develop life-changing therapeutics based on gene-editing. Our team is sharp, engaged and fun! It’s a fast paced environment where every day is different, challenging and rewarding in equal measures. We rely on each other to solve problems, create solutions and have fun.
If you are ready to be challenged and to love the place you work, and if you would like to work toward building a new company, a new technology and a new field of medicine, we may be the career-changing place for you.
If this sounds appealing, please see our openings below and forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Associate, Nonclinical Study Coordinator
- Bioinformatics Engineer
- Clinical Scientist
- Clinical Supply Chain Manager
- Director/Sr. Director, Program Management
- Medical Director/Sr. Medical Director (Preclinical, Early Clinical Development)
- Scientist Immunology/Immuno-Oncology Discovery
- Senior Scientist, Delivery Chemistry
- Technical Operations CMC Project Manager
- Associate Director, GLCP Quality Assurance
- Associate Director, Quality Operations
- Sr. Manager/Manager, Quality Assurance Documentation
- Senior/Principal Research Associate, Stem Cell Engineering Group
- Senior Payroll & Stock Compensation Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Director of Medical Writing
- Sr. Associate, Research Operations
- Program Operations Manager
- Sr. Research Associate, Advanced Research & Technology
- Scientist I/II/Senior Scientist, Analytical Development, CAR-T Bioassay
- Sr. Research/ Principal Associate, Genomics Assays
- Liquid Handling Automation Specialist
- Research Associate, Development of Assays
- Sr. Manager/Associate Director, Regulatory Operations
- Research Associate, Immuno-Oncology Discovery
- Research Associate, AAV Production
- Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Molecular and Cell Biology
- Senior Research Associate, Immuno-Oncology
- Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, AAV Process Development
- Computational Biology Scientist
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist/Associate Director, Clinical Assay Scientist
- Director/Sr. Director, Translational Pharmacology
- Director, Talent Acquisition
- Human Resources Manager
- Associate Director, CMO Operations (Europe)
- Scientist I/II, Ex Vivo Gene Correction
- Research Associate, RNA
- Director, GCP Quality Assurance
- Sr. Director, Pharmacology & Toxicology
CRISPR Therapeutics is a global organization with three locations in the United States and Europe:
- Cambridge, MA: Our Cambridge facility is our R&D hub.
- London, UK: Our London facility is home to European business functions.
- Zug, Switzerland: Our corporate headquarters are located in Zug.
We are always on the look-out for top scientific talent who can help build CRISPR Therapeutics into a world-class gene editing company.
If you would like to become a part of our team, please contact email@example.com