This position is a key role within the Finance group that will support various aspects of finance and accounting for the company. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong knowledge of GAAP and be effective in a general accounting function.
The position requires a solid accounting background combined with strong analytical skills. This role requires a candidate who is familiar with general accounting responsibilities and general ledger activities, including journal entries, accounting for international operations, intercompany transactions, and account reconciliations.
- Assist the Senior Manager with the month-end close, including but not limited to preparing and processing of journal entries into Oracle Fusion
- Prepare and maintain balance sheet reconciliations schedules
- Liaise with FP&A in managing all revenue accounting activities with the company’s partners
- Help with post-close tasks that include working with FP&A to explain variances and fluctuations in the financial results
- Assist with the annual and quarterly financial audit process with schedule creation, document preparation, and other tasks
- Help to create and maintain processes that will strengthen the internal controls within Finance
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s in accounting with Corporate Accounting related experience
- Strong Accounting background, minimum 5 years with Life Science industry preferred
- Experience working within a global consolidating environment
- Experience with Oracle Fusion or equivalent ERP systems required
- Ability to work effectively and productively with high volume of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with both internal and external business partners
- Motivating and focused demeanor with an ability to work effectively and independently in a dynamic work atmosphere
- Working knowledge of biologics development and manufacture, clinical research, study design, biostatistics, the regulatory environment, and medical terminology preferred
- Experience working in a small biotech environment
- Experience writing for oncology indications
- Detailed knowledge of requirements for preparation of key clinical and regulatory documents for INDs, CTAs, BLAs and annual reports
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-362 in the subject line when emailing resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CRISPR Therapeutics, please click here.