Temporary Research Associate, In Vivo
We are seeking a Temporary Research Associate to join an exciting, fast growing and well financed new company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidates will be integral in discovering and developing the next generation of therapies and work across multiple programs. The successful candidates will have significant experience executing in vivo experiments. The candidate should be well-trained in data analysis and will bring expertise in mouse experimentation. Basic cell and molecular biology skills are desirable. The position requires enthusiasm, passion, attention to detail, and a desire to create important new medicines for patients.
- Planning and hands-on execution of in vivo experiments using mice, as well as proof of mechanism, and proof of concept studies
- Planning and hands-on execution of ex vivo and in vitro assays for downstream molecular biology and biochemistry analysis
- Gather, analyze and present experimental data under the direction of the Research Scientist
- Maintain laboratory and animal facility equipment and rooms, as required
- Documenting experiments, inputting data, and maintaining an electronic laboratory notebook
- BS in biology or related discipline and 2+ years of relevant research experience
- Extensive experience in rodent handling, cell/drug delivery routes (minimally IV, IP, IM)
- Extensive experience in mouse tissue dissection/collection and processing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record of intellectually challenging oneself to enhance scientific abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a results oriented research team; highly organized with significant attention to detail
- Experience with molecular and cellular biology techniques such as qPCR and IHC/IF
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-352 in the subject line when emailing resume to: email@example.com.
For more information on CRISPR Therapeutics, please click here.
Crispr Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.